OUR PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
WHO WE ARE. We are Cup of Daisies and we process your personal data . We are responsible for how we process and protect your data.
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR. We will use your data to manage your registration as a user, to manage your purchases of products or services, to respond to your queries, and to send you our customised communications.
WHY WE USE YOUR DATA. We have legal standing to process your data for various reasons. The main reason is that we need to process your data to perform the contract that you accept with us when you register and when you make a purchase or enjoy any of our services . We also use your data to respond to your queries or to send you newsletters.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH. We share your data with service providers who provide us with assistance or support, these being MailChimp, a marketing platform.
YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data.
In this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you will find all relevant information applicable to our use of our users’ and customers’ personal data.We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, to help you to understand the implications of the way in which we use your data.
o We permanently make available for you all the information included in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, that you can check when you consider appropriate.
o When we speak about our Platform, we refer to :
▪ Our Website, www.cupofdaisies.co.uk
1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA? Your data controllers are:
▪ Cup of Daisies
o Postal address: 20 Birch Crescent , Hengoed , CF82 7LJ , Caerphilly.
o This means that we are responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
2. WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We need to process the data, which in general will be as follows:
▪ your identity data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you
interact with us, contact data, etc.);
▪ economic and transactions information (for example, your payment or card data, information on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
▪ commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
▪ information about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark certain fields as compulsory, since this is information that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, i.e., depending on the services, products or functionalities that you wish to enjoy, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To manage your registration as user of the platform www.cupofdaisies.co.uk
If you decide to become a registered user of our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the Platform and grant you access to its various functionalities, products and services available to you as a registered user. You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us through email@example.com
2. For the development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract
This purpose includes processing your data, mainly:
▪ To contact you for updates and products including quality surveys and to be able to establish the degree of customer satisfaction with the provided service;
▪ To manage payment of the products that you purchase, regardless of the payment procedure used.
▪ To prevent and detect unauthorised uses of the Platform (for example, during the purchase and returns process as well as potential fraud being committed against you and/or against us. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent or we detect abnormal behaviour which indicates attempted fraudulent use of our features, products or services, this processing may result in consequences such as the blocking of the transaction or the deletion of your user account.
3.For marketing purposes.This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly, for:
▪ If and when you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription
▪ Remember that you may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without cost.
Also, in each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the terms and conditions where we will be providing more detailed information about the processing of your personal data.
We will only share on our social networks photographs or pictures that you shared publicly, only if you expressly give us your consent for the purpose.
4. Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services. We occasionally perform quality surveys and actions to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we may improve.
3. HOW WE ARE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal terms on which we are permitted to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained in the following table:
1. To manage your Platform user registration. We process your data.
2. Development, performance and making of the purchase or services contract. We process your data because their processing is necessary for us to make the purchase or services contract with you.
3. Customer Support
We consider that we have legitimate interest in answering the requests or queries raised by you through the existing different contact channels. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you to the extent that it enables us to assist you adequately. When you get in touch with us for the management of incidents related to your order or the product acquired through the Platform, the processing of your data is necessary to perform the purchase contract.
We are legally permitted to process your data for marketing purposes due to the consent that you give us, for example when you accept receiving customised information through multiple channels. 5. Analysis of usability and quality
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analysing the Platform usability and the user’s satisfaction degree.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes, however you will be part of our database for an indefinite period of time.
1. To manage your Platform user registration
We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (meaning, until you decide to unsubscribe).
2. Development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you buy, including potential returns, complaints or claims of the product.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
4. Analysis of usability and quality
We will process your data occasionally to carry out a specific quality action or survey.
5. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To achieve the purposes mentioned in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the data is accessed by Cup of Daisies workers and contractors with third parties that provide us with support in the services that we offer your, i.e.:
▪ financial institutions,
▪ anti-fraud detection and prevention entities,
▪ technological and analytical service providers,
▪ logistic, transport and delivery partners and service providers
▪ providers of customer support related services,
▪ advertising and marketing related partners.
6. WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE WHEN MAKING YOUR DATA AVAILABLE TO US
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights.
• To request access to your personal data that we hold.
• To request that we rectify the personal data that we hold.
• To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them.
• To request that we cancel or limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data.
If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
7. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We may amend the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we consider this appropriate. Should we do so, we will notify you by various procedures through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we may even send you a notice to your e-mail address when the change in question is relevant to your privacy.
8. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and understand how users interact with platforms so they can be improved. They are also useful to provide advertising according to user preferences. Cookies do not damage your computer or device.